Friday, December 3, 2010

Archangel Ariel says . . .

Walk with Angels to all of your activities. Give us a nod when you are needing assistance.
Act like there is an Agnel to guide you through all of your challenges, and there will be.

Angels are everywhere. We bring to the Earth what is so needed: caring and compassion.
Many Angels are now awaiting the days of darkness to end, so the light can give them an awakened consciousnss to dance with.
Consider these days almost over - chase the clouds away with divine awareness.

1 comment:

  1. "Walk with Angels to all of your activities."

    I am not the one that let the chance go: could you hold my arm and be my accompanier on Wednesday's event? With you I will not be shy in the gathering, I will not be uncomfortable in dress-up fashion, I will not be afraid somebody/something could hurt my feelings. To go or not to go, it will be a positive "Let's go". Thank you.

    ReplyDelete