Monday, March 28, 2011

Dwjal Khul says . . .

Can my message today be as well received as my messages to Annie Besant?
Can my teachings go to those who need an octave beyond the daily awareness?
Can my content give healing to all who read them?
Are these messages getting advanced by an attitude of love for all who can benefit?
Make these messages a daily light to guide you to heightened awareness.
Alter the mental attitudes against the energy that conveys your challenges.
Open your dark mental concerns to be anointed and delivered to divine consciousness.
I AM THAT I AM is awaiting hearts that give only their love to the divine co-creation that they came to deliver.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Master for the opportunity to search and learn about Annie Besant. She was one of many who contributed for prosperity of the humankind. Honor to those men and women of all times, who paved the way for the present to come.

    ReplyDelete