Monday, September 12, 2011

Metatron says . . .

Angels await the call of the masses the moment an earthquake makes full tectonic contact for its next destination. No man is completely alone or in the drama without angelic assistance. Fast, caring aid to ascend will be yours when a catastrophe occurs.
Welcome us with I Am That I Am declared clearly.

Free yourself from any dross before you disappear or are to be leaving through death's door. In either case, you can ascend. Put 5th dimension aside with "no-mind," where silent acceptance of God's will overrides any control thoughts. Face the death scene with curiosity and deny nothing that has been keeping you in the cause and effect dimension. You are God's creation, child and angel. Be happy to come home.

1 comment:

  1. I AM THAT I AM

    I will be very pleased indeed to go back home. See you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete