Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kuthumi says . . .

Animals and mankind have the same depth of conditioning that gives them their reactions to current events. Both have many emotional contractions to deal with. People can do this more easily than animals. After an animal becomes afraid, no doctor can delete his memory of that event. Canceling memories cannot make him grow.

Likewise, canceling memories in the man or woman denies the cause of an area of contraction that needs to be dealt with. Man can find the cause, with his ability to do due diligence, and delete the non-aligned attitudes responsible for it. Making this a goal will lead you to the non-contracted "Beingness" of the Master within.

1 comment:

  1. "Animals and mankind have the same depth of conditioning that gives them their reactions to current events. Both have many emotional contractions to deal with."

    The tiny birthtown, the running river beside, children, men and women freshening in its water in summer time... My grandmother and I, the only people staying in the sand and getting in the water no deeper than the knee... I remained the only child that didn't learn to swim.

    Then marriage and my own children. Joyous vacation in the beaches for them and my husband, nightmares for me when my husband was equaling my fear from the large sea with not enough love for him to accompain him and go together deep in water... (my God!)

    The shaking images of the water came back again at the beginning of my awakening process this year. This time it was a large body of black water turning around in a undertoe... During these recalls of the past lives, the water presented mostly tragic circumstances and endings. I told myself to release that fear. It was another time and another person who suffered the trauma. I live in 2010, hold another body, and another name.

    It seemed overpassed for a while, until the last tsunami in Indonesia happened. With eyes of my mind I was seeing again huuuuuuuge waves running toward me. It was terrifying again. I thought that if my ascension would be someway related with the water, I had to work with this issue and take control of myself. Would I die with fear before the water touch my body? Would I faile it because of this stupid issue left in dark corners of my subconsciousness neglected to talk with? No way!

    I am working gradually with myself. The water is still in my eyes. Waves are not much threatening as before. They are not black turning around violently. Waves are Huuuge masive wall. There is an wonderful bright light behind them, making them look transparent and beautiful. Let make it clear: I am not over it. The fear is there. I am working.

    ReplyDelete