Sunday, November 28, 2010

Melchizedek says . . .

Who are you?
Are my words being read by the less known part of this consciousness,
or the mental construct that believes itself to be you?
Are my words being greeted with a frown?
Are they greeted with a smile?
Which of these claims the body's delusion about life?
Both are my gifts to you today.

See the beauty of duality.
It delivers more than an opportunity for awareness,
it also offers the contribution of fun and charity.
Give duality all of the light you have to give. Enjoy the game.
See duality as a friend.

1 comment:

  1. "Are my words being read by the less known part of this consciousness,
    or the mental construct that believes itself to be you?"

    The answer is: The mental construct that doesn't believe to be Me different from You. There is no you and I. There is Us. You brilliant in your light, I shining in my light. You and I "swimming" in the same no-end ocean, riding same waves that take us away shore to shore of the universe.

    My Opinions still like talking, I accept it, but I am proud of them and their dignity as they say Goodbye. My Opinions know they time is over. They served their best. Helped me as much as they could to make me capable to protect myself and be alive. Now they are leaving, letting space for me to have my freedom, it is my time. If you will have a chance to put an ear on them as they chat and talk with me, you will notice how happy they are that they are going. And you will see my sorrow watching my friends that made me company for thousands of years, leaving one by one and saying their goodbyes... (No... I have no heart to witness separation of any kind...!)

    It will be a day soon, probably tomorrow, when I will be sitting in my chair with the laptop in front of me to write a comment on your message and I will notice I have nothing to say. My opinions gone with my stories. Isn't it sad? It would be, if the construct that used to believe itself being me would be still thinking so...
    One day when you will not see my name in this blog, imagine in the empty space under your message my heart saying Thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete